Łatwy zwrot towaru
New competition asymmetric bars, compliant with FIG standards, have been developed with innovation both in design and in terms of mechanical characteristics.
Designed for easy adjustment of hand-rail height and spacing without the need to alter cable length (adjusts via sliding tubes, ratchets and thumb wheels).
Rapid tensioners allow the cables to be assembled and dismantled easily, as well as adjusting their tension.
The low hand-rail can be removed and the high hand-rail can be replaced by a high bar hand-rail for teaching purposes with straps for GAF use.
For easy adjustment of our cables and to maintain tension, all of our cabled asymmetric bars are equipped with a single-cable system fitted to the low bar.
These asymmetric bars equip the greatest gymnastics events such as the Olympic Games (Rio, 2016) and the World Championships (Montreal, 2017).
- "Dynamic" wooden hand-rail Ref. 3262.
- Standard cable.
- Floor space = 5.50 x 4 m.
- New graduated width adjusters and uprights with easily identifiable marking for precise FIG positions.
- Low hand-rail adjustable from 1.60 to 1.90 m (in 5 cm increments).
- High hand-rail adjustable from 2.45 to 2.75 m (in 5 cm increments).
- Instant hand-rails adjustment from 1.02 to 2.22 m using graduated spreader from 1.20 to 2.09 m (to set a regulatory height).